RULES FOR ADOPTIONS
By adopting a Malet horse, you are agreeing to abide by all of the Breed Rules and Standards and understand that in failing to follow said rules, you forfeit all rights to the horse in question.
Only =War-Chant, *PinkPonyFarts, *nadelkissen, and *pony-bones are authorized to create adoptables for the Malet breed
Adoptables are ART BID ONLY
Those holding the adoptions reserve the right to refuse bids by anyone for any reason
1. By owning a Malet, you are agreeing to being a part of this group. It does not mean that you have to actively participate, but I do ask that you submit your pieces to this group as a way for us to keep track. Plus, we'd like to see your awesome art!
2. The Malet is the result of careful crossing between the Friesian, Knabstrupper, and the American Paint horse. They have the bodies of the Friesian (both Baroque and Sporthorse types) with the markings of the Paint and Knabstrupper (meaning the spots are only visible on the white).
3. Like both the Malorian and the NorWar, Malets are NEVER to be sold for points or real currency.
4. You may NOT create adoptable sheets for this breed. You may offer up individual foals from your own personal breedings, however.
5. This breed uses realistic genetics, so please breed accordingly.